Every business accumulates data over the years and needs to store it for future use. This leads to a continuous increase in your storage costs, whether for the storage space itself, the staff or the management tools your team needs. Besides data growth, companies are looking for data intelligence. Having this tool can help organizations detect unusual and potentially harmful movements to access or exploit storage is becoming a key feature for data security. How do you evaluate your current storage, analyze your options and choose the best fit for your business?
Intelligent data management and storage management are essential parts of data utilization and can greatly optimize the operations and finances of businesses. With the average company managing over 100 TB of data and a trend towards cloud storage, questions of security of information, classification, efficient file research and cost control are becoming central issues.
Together, DataIntell and Backblaze provide you with the best of both worlds. DataIntell allows you to identify and understand the costs and security of your data today, while Backblaze provides you with a simple, scalable and reliable cloud storage option for the future.
the power of
DataIntell and Backblaze Together
- Single-pane-of-glass for all your storage, on-premises, archives, and cloud
- Find duplicated files between multiple storage sources and buckets
- Get started in minutes, scale up & down as needed, and get human support when you want it.
- Rest easy knowing your storage is durable by design and your data is protected to your standards
- Make the most of your data whenever, fast, with a 99.9% uptime SLA—no cold delays or speed premiums.
- Easily migrate on-premises data and tape to scalable, affordable cloud storage
- Stretch your budget (further) with S3 compatible storage predictably priced at a fraction of the cost of other cloud providers.
Backblaze is the leading independent cloud storage provider that makes it astonishingly easy for businesses and consumers to store, use, and protect their data. With over two billion gigabytes of data storage under management, the company currently helps more than 500,000 customers in over 175 countries to back up & archive data, protect it from ransomware, host content, manage media, build their applications, and more.
Follow and connect with Backblaze on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and our blog.